- How do I sign in to the TCS website to view restricted pages?
- Open www.timothychristian.ca.
- Scroll to the bottom of the main page and click “Sign In”.
- Type your gmail address that you provided on the Digital Technology Consent Form.
- Type your regular gmail password.
Once you have signed in you can access the “Resources” and “Classes” restricted pages that only staff and parents of TCS students can view.
- How do I find the Handbook?
- Under the Resources tab → School Handbook
- How do I find the School Calendar and Newsletters?
- Under the Resources tab → Calendar and Newsletters
- How do I access photos of school activities?
- Click on the Classes tab. There you will find a link for Activity Days which includes photos of Primary/Intermediate/Secondary Activity Days.
- Where do I find newsletters, announcements, or pictures from my elementary child’s classroom teachers?
- Click the “Classes” tab. Then click the grade that your elementary child is in. You will then be able to view individual class items.
- If school will be closed for a snow day, where will that information be found?
- School closure announcements are posted on the main home page of the website. This is the most up-to-date place to find news. You will likely find an update here long before your phone rings. When wondering, check the website!
- Who do I contact if I am having trouble signing in?
- Please email email@example.com any clarifying questions.