- How do I sign in to the TCS website to view restricted pages?
- Open www.timothychristian.ca.
- If you logged into Google with your gmail address that you provided to us, you will have access to the Parent Resources webpage.
- If you are logged in with a different Gmail address, you will receive an error message. You will have to sign out of Google and then try again. Do this by clicking on the first letter of your account name (or account picture) showing in the upper right of the Google Chrome browser beside the three dots and click on "Exit" "your account name" in the menu that opens.
Once you have signed in you can access the “Resources” and “Classes” restricted pages that only staff and parents of TCS students can view.
2. How do I find the Handbook?
- Under the Resources tab → School Handbook
3. How do I find the School Calendar and Newsletters?
- Under the Resources tab → Calendar and Newsletters
4. How do I access photos of school activities?
- Click on the Classes tab. There you will find a link for Activity Days which includes photos of Primary/Intermediate/Secondary Activity Days.
5. Where do I find newsletters, announcements, or pictures from my elementary child’s classroom teachers?
- Click the “Classes” tab. Then click the grade that your elementary child is in. You will then be able to view individual class items.
6. If school will be closed for a snow day, where will that information be found?
- School closure announcements are posted on the main home page of the website. This is the most up-to-date place to find news. You will likely find an update here long before your phone rings. When wondering, check the website!
7. Who do I contact if I am having trouble signing in?
- Please email email@example.com any clarifying questions.